What do I do when an item is returned?
You will receive a return form with the item indicating the return reason. Sellers would have to accept the return, if they refuse to take the item, it will be treated as "abandon" by seller.
Based on Lazada seller agreement, all return items must be accepted. Lazada will investigate your claim, which takes an average of two weeks. In the event that you do not agree with the return,
Please fill out the Seller Claims Form.
What information is required?
There are 12 fields that need to be filled in.
- Seller Center name - Name registered in Seller Center. This is not to be confused with your legal entity name.
- Seller Center ID - ID registered in Seller Center - e.g. SG****
- Email address and contact number
- Phone number - your contact number for our agent to contact you in future
- Order number - Order number of the returned item that you wish to claim for dispute. Please make sure that this detail is accurate. If you do not know the order number please contact our Partner Support Center. One claim is required for each order.
- Lazada SKU - SKU of the returned item. This is not to be confuse with your seller SKU.
- Item Price - Price of the item
- Item Returned Date - Date when item was returned to seller
- Where is the item now - current location of the item
- Reason for Return - Please choose the most appropriate reason for your claim.
- Claim Details - Any additional comments you wish us to know when we look into your case. It is advisable to give a detailed comment for our agent to understand the case better.
- Upload a file - Upload any pictures or files to support your claim. It is advisable that the more proof provided, the easier it will be for an agent to investigate on the issue.
To learn more,visit Lazada University Tutorial.